Sweatcoin is a fitness app that rewards users for working out by rewarding them with coins for every sweat session. When users complete a workout, they earn a small amount of sweatcoins which they then redeem by downloading the app and using it. To get even more sweatcoins, they can go to the gym, join a gym, train with a trainer or even donate to charity. Users can pick which coins they want to earn through the app, as well as how many coins they want to earn per session, then get straight to work.
Sweatcoin is a web-based platform that lets you earn rewards for working out. It’s an app that lets you connect with other users, track workouts and earn rewards for exercising. You can also easily track your goals and keep tabs on your progress.
DollarBreak is backed by its readers and aims to be the definitive practical resource for making money online. If you sign up or make a purchase using the links in this post, we may be rewarded. Disclosure.
Sweatcoin pays for your health with a digital currency that you can spend on exciting products and services like iPhones, free subscriptions, and cash. The bottom line is that you can make free money doing what you already do, and it encourages you to move more! You can collect coins and redeem them for prizes and rewards, including coupons, Apple Watches or Samsung TVs.
- Earn up to $20 per month after reaching the highest membership level.
- Receive $0.25 for every friend referred
- You can transfer Sweatcoins between users
- Accurate counting of steps
- You can collect the prizes – without cash.
- Sharing your location and travel information raises privacy concerns.
The best sites to earn pocket money
0.50 to $3.00 average per survey + Branded Elite Program – additional points for active participants
Average survey time – 15 minutes, minimum payout – $10.
Earn an average of $20 per month
The duration of the survey varies between 10 and 20 minutes
Surveys are available in over 40 countries
Most surveys report up to $1. Earn up to $50 per month
Up to 30% of the earnings of attracted users.
Rewards are sent within 24 hours and the payment threshold is only $2.
Sweatcoin is an application with its own currency. When you install the application on your mobile device, it automatically records your steps. Whether you’re walking outside or working out at a gym, the app tracks your movements.
Although Sweatcoin does not offer money, you can redeem accumulated Sweatcoins for rewards such as sportswear.
Simply put, Sweatcoin is definitely a legitimate platform. You can get paid to walk, and while you may not be able to make a full-time living from it, it can be a good side job.
Sweatcoin has a score of 4.1 out of 5 on Trustpilot. Many reviews on the Sweatcoin platform praise its ease of use and the fact that you essentially get free rewards just by walking around. It may even encourage you to go outside and be more physically active.
First, you need to install the Sweatcoin application on your mobile device. Sweatcoin is available for both Android and iOS devices. The installation only takes a few minutes. Then you can start earning potcoins.
Once the app is installed on your device, all you have to do is start running. The application runs in the background and follows your steps. You will not notice any difference in the performance of your device, but it may slightly affect the battery life.
Sweatcoin counts your steps as you walk. For every 1000 steps, you get 0.95 Potcoins.
Of course, this is not a very large amount. But when you have an application running, every step you take counts. After a few weeks or a month, you can start collecting enough Potcoins to qualify for rewards.
When you have enough coins, you can exchange them for rewards. You’ll see the available rewards on the daily deals screen.
In the early days of Sweatcoin, the prizes consisted mainly of fitness-related items. But these days there are vacations, restaurant discounts, and even great deals like iPhones and Apple Watches.
Of course, you need a lot more potcoins to get the big rewards. For example, you need 20,000 potcoins to get a Samsung TV. It will take about 10,000 miles, but if you’re up for the challenge, it’s a great reward.
The main way to earn rewards with Sweatcoin is by running hard. However, there is a daily limit to the maximum number of coins you can win. With the free base level, you can earn a maximum of five coins per day and 150 coins per month. 20 potcoins are equal to about $1.
So you can take about 5000 steps a day and be rewarded for it. This is an appropriate number of steps to maintain fitness and promote weight loss. But there are other levels of membership if that’s not enough for you.
There are different membership levels, so you can match Sweatcoin to your activity level.
This is the standard subscription level. When you install the application, your account will automatically be set to this level.
This membership level increases the number of coins you can earn per day to 10. Allows you to earn rewards for taking up to 10,000 steps a day.
With Quaker membership, you can earn up to 15 potcoins per day.
Breaker allows participants to earn up to 20 potcoins per day. With 20,000 steps, it is ideal for very active people or those preparing for sporting events.
This subscription level is a little different. You can earn up to 50 potcoins per day, but you have to pay for the application. The Trouble Maker is a great option if you are planning a serious fitness event like a marathon. Because you can get rewards for 50,000 steps in one day. That’s just enough for each leg of a 26.2-mile marathon.
These subscription levels allow you to customize the Sweatcoin app to your activity level and fitness goals. For many people, a free subscription to movers is enough. However, if you have serious fitness goals, it may be worth investing in one of the other plans.
To change your membership level, go to the settings on your profile page. If the levels are grey, you need to collect more coins to pay for level upgrades.
The Sweatcoin app also offers daily bonuses. This is an interesting way to earn extra potcoins.
To submit an application, you must click on the Take a chance button on the marketplace screen. You can find this link in the Daily Bonus section. After watching the short promotional video, you will see a wheel of fortune that you need to spin. Every day there are three chances to try. You can win prizes from 0 to 1,000 potcoins.
You can check your portfolio to make sure that the transaction has taken place and that you have been paid.
Sweatcoin also has a referral program. You will receive 5 Potcoins for each friend you refer. Currently, there is no limit to the number of friends you can recruit on the platform.
There are several ways to spend your Potcoins and be rewarded for it:
- Physical products
- Digital offer
- Paying with Potcoins
- To Do List
- Marathon offers
- Sweatcoin for charity
In this section, you can claim or pay for physical goods and digital offers with Potcoins. The list of awards in this field is getting longer and longer. There are currently over 160 brands, including options such as:
- Training clothes
- Shaving products
- Holiday vouchers
- Restaurant vouchers
These offers vary considerably in price. Some items can be purchased for as little as 4 potcoins. However, for some items you will need 1,500 pieces. The daily offers screen is updated every day after 8am.
There’s a reason these operations are called marathons, because they require a long-term approach. Marathon deals are constantly changing, but always offer great rewards.
For example, you can earn :
- Apple Watch
- New iPhone
- Samsung TV
- 1,000 in cash (paid via PayPal)
Although it takes a few years to accumulate enough coins, these great rewards can be a great motivator for fitness in the long run.
Note that Sweatcoin allows you to transfer coins between accounts. You can invite your friends and work together to win great rewards faster.
Beware of websites that claim to offer sweatcoins hacks. This is the easiest way to hack your Sweatcoin account or install malware on your device. Do not be tempted to download programs or applications that mimic erasure, or you risk infecting your computer with a virus.
Here are some legitimate Sweatcoin tips:
- Try biking: Some Sweatcoin reviews recommend going cycling to earn Sweatcoin. Sweatcoin’s algorithm doesn’t charge coins for cycling, but if you keep your phone in your pocket, you’ll probably find that movement counts anyway.
- Choose the appropriate membership level: If you are a very active person who averages more than 5,000 steps per day, you will not be able to earn the maximum number of coins with the basic free plan. You need to decide if you want to pay extra coins to expand your plan and earn more coins per day. Don’t forget that you can also pay $0.99 for the Trouble Maker plan and earn up to 50,000 potcoins per day.
- Get rewards for exercise: It may sound crazy, but the simple fact that Sweatcoin reminds you that you can get rewards will help you move more. When you intentionally choose the five-tenths a day of the basic plan, you meet the CDC’s recommendations for daily physical activity.
- Enables sharing: Sweatcoin allows you to share your earned coins with your family and friends. This will help you all get a little slimmer and earn great rewards. For example, if you, your partner and four of your teenagers earn five coins a day, together you can earn a Samsung TV in about two years!
- Follow up the steps within : With the latest version of Sweatcoin, you can also track your steps inside. You don’t even have to use GPS location. You only need to activate this option when you install the application.
- Continuous work is necessary: The application must be running on your device at all times. If you make him go down or up, he will stop following your steps. However, there is a battery saving mode if you are concerned about power consumption.
- Some phones force you to conserve battery power: On some phone models, the application automatically turns off to save battery power. This means that every time you train, you should remember to open the application.
- Slow customer support: Some complaints about Sweatcoin point to the slow customer service.
You won’t get rich with Sweatcoin, but it’s a great way to earn rewards and encourage healthy exercise habits. Checking the app can motivate you to walk a little more to reach 5,000+ steps a day.
The daily rewards are a great incentive. But if you’re in it for the long haul, you can save on great marathon prices.
If you need a push to start your sport, Sweatcoin might be just what you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Has anyone got money from Sweatcoin?
No, Sweatcoin is a cryptocurrency designed to be used for fitness.
How many Sweatcoins is $1?
There are 100 Sweatcoins in 1 US Dollar.
Does Sweatcoin really give you $1000?
Yes, Sweatcoin will give you $1000 for every friend you refer.